0
RIP BRITTANY MURPHY



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Clueless star Brittany Murphy has died



The first time I heard about it in E! Breakin News and also read Ashton Kutcher's tweet, I'm shocked !! I really can't believe that she has died. Brittany was too young, too talented, and even too sweet. She reportedly died Sunday morning at the age of 32 year old after she went into full cardiac arrest and could not be revived.
Brittany Murphy's portrayal of Alicia Silverstone's friend Tai in "Clueless" brought her to the attention of moviegoers. Since then, she's gone on to star opposite Eminem in "8 Mile" and is famous for her "I'll never tell" line from "Don't Say a Word" with Michael Douglas.
Rest in peace Brittany, i send my deepest condolences and i'll be missing you :(


0 komentar:

Post a Comment